annuncia il nuovo modello di punta della famiglia di prodotti Odyssey, il Monitor/Recorder Odyssey7Q+
L'Odyssey7Q+ amplia le capacità del suo predecessore, pur mantenendo tutte le funzionalità, prestazioni e facilità d'uso. L'aggiunta di ingresso HDMI 1.4b rende l'Odyssey7Q+ in grado di catturare e 4K Ultra-HD video su HDMI.
With the addition of 4K/UHD recording over HDMI, the Odyssey7Q+ continues to be the most advanced, most capable, most versatile monitor/recorder in the world. The Odyssey7Q+ can record HD/2K/UHD/4K. It can record them via SDI and HDMI. It can record RAW (with Record Options), uncompressed DPX, and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ). The Odyssey7Q+ features an OLED 1280x800 monitor with true blacks, accurate colors, 3400:1, extended color gamut and a 176 degree viewing angle. Along with the best image in the industry, the Odyssey7Q+ also features an extensive array of image analysis tools, including an RGB waveform, RGB Histogram, False Color, Pixel Zoom with finger drag, three-mode Focus Assist and monitoring LUTs. The unique Multi-Stream Monitoring mode allows up to four HD video inputs to be viewed at once in a quad-split view or to be live-switched between in full screen. The Odyssey7Q+ weighs a little over one pound, is just one inch thick and can run on any power source from 6.5-34 volts.
The Odyssey7Q+ offers uncompressed HD/2K recording in DPX stacks as well as HD/2K/UHD/4K video recording in Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), all included in the unit. In addition, Record Options for the Odyssey7Q+ are available for purchase or 24-hour rental via the Convergent Design website. Options include ARRIRAW (ALEXA), Canon Cinema RAW (C500), FS RAW (Sony FS7 & FS700) and POV RAW (IO Industries and Indiecam cameras). In addition to capturing RAW data from these cameras, on certain cameras the Odyssey7Q+ also supports converting the RAW data into video and recording it as UHD or HD Apple ProRes 422 (HQ).
The Odyssey7Q+ retains the form factor and all other characteristics of the Odyssey7Q. The only physical change is the swapping of locations for the HDMI input and output. All Odyssey accessories from Convergent Design as well as third party manufacturers, such as mounting brackets, handles, sunshades, battery plates as well as our Odyssey SSDs are fully compatible with the Odyssey7Q+.
Owners of the Odyssey7Q interested in purchasing an Odyssey7Q+ are invited to take advantage of our Odyssey7Q Owner Loyalty Program. With the purchase on an Odyssey7Q+, Odyssey7Q owners will get a one year warranty extension on their Odyssey7Q, any purchased Record Options replicated on their Odyssey7Q+, and a $500 credit to their account on the Convergent Design website. See the link at the bottom of this bulletin for further details on the Owner Loyalty Program.
Convergent Design is committed to expanding the functionality of the Odyssey7Q+ over time with free firmware updates. Likewise, the Odyssey7 and the now-superseded Odyssey7Q will continue to be supported and expanded upon by Convergent Design. The Odyssey7Q+ is designed around the same architecture as the rest of the Odyssey Family of Products (Odyssey7, Odyssey7Q, Odyssey7Q+). All firmware updates will apply to each device as applicable. There is much more to come for all of the Odyssey models.
- HDMI and SDI I/O - HD/2K/UHD/4K Recording over HDMI or SDI w/ conversion
- LUT SUPPORT - ARRI Log-C, CANON C-Log, SONY S-Log, S-Log 2, S-Log 3
- ASPECT RATIO GUIDES - Standard and Custom (user adjustable), may be used for framing guides, Horizontal/Vertical Framing Guides Available
- FOCUS ASSIST - Video + Edges (Peaking), Edges Only, Enhanced Edges, user choice of color: Red, Green, or Blue
- ZEBRAS - Adjustable zebra exposure indicators
- FALSE COLOR - False Color with 5 programmable levels
- WAVEFORM - Luma only, RGB Parade, Red only, Blue only, Green only, Full Size and Compact Size options
- HISTOGRAM Luma only, RGB Parade, Red only, Blue only, Green only, Full Size and Compact Size Options
- PIXEL ZOOM - 1:1 and 2:1 Image Magnification with frame drag
- OUTPUT DOWNSCALING - Output 1080p HD via HDMI or SDI from 4K/UHD source (allows for additional on-set monitoring)
- MULTI-STREAM DISPLAY - Display four simultaneous 1080 or 720 HD streams, HD-SDI and HDMI inputs supported in multiple formats
- DIGITAL/ANALOG AUDIO - Multi-channel audio support via SDI, HDMI or 3.5mm analog ports
- TIMECODE - Timecode: LTC I/O (BNC) or embedded timecode via HD-SDI & HDMI (limited to specific cameras
- IN/OUT MARKERS - In/Out markers set during recording can be used during start/stop/playback and exported to NLE.
- UPGRADEABLE - RAW Recording Options available for purchase or rental through our website. (Sony RAW, Canon RAW, ARRIRAW, POV Raw)
- DUAL SSD SUPPORT - Dual drive architecture allows for long record time, high frame rate and high data rate recording.
- RUGGED DESIGN - Magnesium alloy case for extreme durability in harsh conditions
** Available in the future via a free firmware update.
||7.7” OLED, 1280x800, RGB 8-bit panel, ~16 million colors, wide gamut, 3400:1 contrast ratio, 176° viewing, true blacks
|SDI Video I/O
||HD-SDI/1.5G / 3G support: Single/Dual/Quad Link inputs (HD/2K/Ultra-HD & 4K
supported), Dual HD-SDI 1.5G outputs, Full-size BNCs
|HDMI Video Input
||HDMI Version 1.4a support, 8-bit/10-bit 422 (depending on source signal), up to 1080p60, up to 30 fps in Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160) and up to 24 fps in 4K (4096 x 2160)
|HDMI Video Output
||HDMI Version 1.4a support, 8-bit 422, up to 1080p30
||Vertical Auto-Flip (defeatable), Adjustable Color to match other monitor’s
calibration, Adjustable Saturation
|Digital Audio I/O
||2-channel SDI or HDMI embedded audio (48KHz, 24-bit)
|Analog Audio I/O
||3.5mm port for line level 2-channel unbalanced or 1-channel balanced input up to -10dB, 48KHz, 24-bit, 3.5mm stereo headphone output, adjustable
||Capacitive Touchscreen, three mechanical keys
||Silent, no fan or vents, no RF emissions
|DC Power Input
||6.5 to 34VDC with built-in reverse polarity protection; locking power connector, built-in power switch
||8 watts (monitor only), 9 to 18 watts (depending on selected record mode)
|Weight and Size
||560 grams / 1.2 lbs., 7.9”x 6.1”x 1.0” (200 x 155 x 25 mm),
-10 to +40°c (Operating), -20 to +70°c (storage)
(Dual SSD Slots)
||Convergent Design Premium 2.5” SSDs with power-loss protection, in 256GB, 512GB and 1 TB sizes, 420Mb/sec write, 500Mb/sec read speed, compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt Adapters. SSDs and adapters sold separately.
|| Compressed formats:
4K/UHD 10-bit YCC 422 up to 30 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
2K/1080p 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
1080i 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60i, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
720p 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
2K/1080p RGB 10/12-bit 444 up to 30fps, in DPX File Format
1080p RGB 10-bit 444 up to 60fps, in DPX File Format
Odyssey 7Q December Firmware Update
October Odyssey 7Q Firmware Update
High Speed 2K & 4K RAW FS700 & Odyssey7Q
Sony FS700 and Odyssey7Q